Thursday, January 4, 2024

New Year, New Problems, New Reflections


A new year... The same old me... Yeah not the greatest start, likewise, it is still the beginning of the year so I still have a long way to go. So what's new? Besides Japan sinking, Steamboat Willy is no longer copyrighted, and exams coming around the corner, this year is filled with unexpected potential. Should I cry? Pray? Dance and sing? Or all of the above? Because I am running out of options. But I'm getting out of topic. What exactly can I do this year?


New Year,


2024... We made it this far. Man how time passes fast when you get older eyy? What more can I say for this paragraph? All I could say, we all did it. Let's not stop right here. We all can do this for this year. Happiness, sadness, anger, laziness, and all the mood we all need for this year. Cheers to whoever reads this, let's move on.


New Problems,

Ashamed to say this but old habits hits harder this year. Procrastination will forever be my greatest weakness. I need motivation to keep myself stable or else I'll fail. Not to mentions my grades plummeting to the ground, but with an advice of a dear friend of mine I decided to keep my expectations low but my efforts high. So that way when I fail this quarter I won't-... Woops getting dark there. Apologies. But present problems aside the year will present us problems soon so it's best I stay light on my feet.

New Reflections,

Let me think back last year and what I can do for this year. Be more diligent? Yes. Give my wisdom to others? Absolutely! Think less negatively? Still ongoing. There is a lot for me to reflect and more coming this year. Right now I just want to be a better me. This whole paragraph may be redundant but I'm not trying to be serious here, I just want to entertain anyone who reads this.


So what is there for this year? Only way to find out is to be patient. We can't wallow over the past, and we certainly can't stay in the present forever. Tomorrow is a new future for the better or worst. Let's do our best to keep up a smile then. Shall we?

References:

1 comment:

Graj said...

Take things at your own pace; don't pressure yourself unnecessarily. Remember, procrastination isn't beneficial for your well-being, so finding a balance that suits you is crucial.

My Last Reflection: Time to Change

     It has been a very short but impactful year. I have met very wonderful people in my life, made little but proud academic achievements, ...