Friday, April 26, 2024

My Last Reflection: Time to Change


     It has been a very short but impactful year. I have met very wonderful people in my life, made little but proud academic achievements, and experience the worse of me. So much happened and smiles, laughs, and anger are exchanged. I have changed you have changed, we all change in some way. So I want to make my final say...

     I learnt quite a lot: El Filibusterismo from Filipino, making research papers from English, Grouped and Ungrouped data from Math, Gas Laws and Biomolecules from Science, Nature from Esp, Political Rights from AP, Musical Plays and Cheerdancing from MAPEH, and of course the lessons I have learnt in ICT.

     But from learning, there will be challenges. Many of which comes from myself. I had lose all motivation left in me, I only kept pushing forward due to expectations people have in me. I never wish to disappoint them. My constant irritation and close-minded attitude which makes me a massive red flag. I can't seem to be open with people's help despite my dire situation.

     Yet I wished I address these challenges. But the only remedy is my parents. No one, even myself can't break me out of this destructive cycle than the keen observation from my parents. Without them I might've carry these bad habits over to senior high school. So I cannot express my gratefulness to have amazing help from my wonderful parents.

     Moving on, I will become better. I am not gaslighting myself and I am not making promises. I will do it! I will make myself better and improve! Abandon these old habits and become a better me! So this school year may not be the greatest but I enjoyed my months with you all! RJB, Maxwell, Marconi, Martinelli, and Markov students... I see you all in the flip side!

You have reached the end of the my journey, our journey, and now you have reached the end of the abyss. May the light shine upon thee for the future is bright!


References:

No comments:

My Last Reflection: Time to Change

     It has been a very short but impactful year. I have met very wonderful people in my life, made little but proud academic achievements, ...