Friday, March 22, 2024

Leadership under Teamwork


     I'll be frank when I say I'm not the most qualified leader, yet because of my unspoken charisma I've been chosen as the leader of my group. Never wanting to disappoint them I accepted my role and be their chosen leader. Our theme Livelihood and Economics with our chosen topic be Entrepreneurship Business and Industries. Though the theme is challenging, we believe that we can push through! But that is just the beginning.


     Assigning each member's role is hard for me. Since I have to take account of the capabilities of my group members. And to rub more salt in the wound each role taken is an individual grade. That means I need to take account of the individual grades of my members and myself. And for us our roles were imbalance. With me taking 4 components which are: a, b, c, and d.


     My entire week was work loaded because of the thematic. Everyday is research and type. Really took a toll to my patience but I am obligated to finish my work soon as possible. Really can't disappoint my team, nor my grades. So I take it all in and stress myself through the weeks.


     I'll be frank when I say that I struggle with the thematic. But thankfully a leader is nothing without its team and with my group members we manage to finish what we're assigned. Well we encountered issues and errors but I scrutinize them once we're done. Also some of my members isn't contributing anything at all, even when they do it's chatGPT. But we have to work around that somehow.


     So the whole experience is what I imagined, stressful and tiring, not even interesting. But hey I can't leave in a bad note. I enjoyed working with people and I appreciate the efforts my group mates had done. I couldn't done it without them. And with that said, I bid you all a farewell.

No comments:

My Last Reflection: Time to Change

     It has been a very short but impactful year. I have met very wonderful people in my life, made little but proud academic achievements, ...