Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Strong and Capable, that are women


     We live in the world where women are still made fun upon for their existence, their efforts are not appreciated thoroughly nor appropriately. But on recent years we are finally giving them the proper acknowledgement they deserve. Women's month aims to celebrate the empowerment of women as contributors and claimholder of development. Meant to show equality for women to have the same rights and struggles as men. This year, women's month 2024, we shall continue to celebration to give our respects.


     What can I do to help celebrate this women's month? To contribute I shall be on stage and express my thoughts and feelings in an extemporaneous. I had done so last year and I will do it this year too. I shall state their contributions and reveal their struggles while I say my opinions and views about this month. Equality is needed for both genders and justice mustn't turn a blind eye against women. Henceforth, I shall enlighten everyone.


     As I come conclude my statement, I believe women are not meant the be better than men nor men be better than women. But I believe men and women are made to compliment each other. Still women can't catch a break so Women's Month is here to celebrate the contributions these women have done for everyone. And this year I hope you to further express women's month in the extempo. Stay safe and love one another, and I'll see you all in the flipside!

Reference:

No comments:

My Last Reflection: Time to Change

     It has been a very short but impactful year. I have met very wonderful people in my life, made little but proud academic achievements, ...