Thursday, February 8, 2024

Significant Celebration


     Do you ever feel bored? Do you happen to be laying down staring at your phone doing nothing? Well I have good news for you because Ilocos Sur Festival is here to eliminate those dull moments and replace it with exciting activities! 2024 has a lot in store for you so grab your clothes and go out as you will be wowed by fun events! Ilocos Sur Festival 2024 is an annual festival that celebrates the founding anniversary of the province of Ilocos Sur every 2nd of February.


     Week long activities lasts from the last days of January all the way to the first week of February. This fiesta celebrates with joy and excitement for everyone and anyone! I was there to experience myself and I've got to say, it was the best hours I have spent. There are many stalls you can browse, many food stalls to feast your mouth on, events that will make you smile with glee! Parades, street dancing, fur parades, and more! There will be events that will fit your interest!


     So while there is still time left, get your lazy butt up and come enjoy the festivities! There is a lot in store for you. And make sure to bring your friends and family to celebrate with you! Come celebrate the Ilocos Sur Festival 2024! You will have a blast! If not them at the very least you will leave with a smile on your face!

References:



No comments:

My Last Reflection: Time to Change

     It has been a very short but impactful year. I have met very wonderful people in my life, made little but proud academic achievements, ...